Program Manager AI & Data Talent Program
Intro MIcompany and GAIn Academy
Artificial Intelligence is today’s most promising general-purpose technology, following the breakthroughs from the steam engine, the computer automation era, and the digitalization of society. AI creates huge opportunities for companies in using data and algorithms to improve, scale, and innovate business processes. However, capturing these opportunities requires a fundamentally new way of working and new roles and skills in the organization.
MIcompany has an integral approach to help companies in this transformation with the mission “Helping people & organizations prosper through AI”. We do this through two main business lines: building AI solutions and building AI skills.
To accelerate global AI skill building MIcompany launched the GAIn Academy in 2019; a professional and standardized skill building portfolio to train the organization; from board members to experts to broad business teams (see www.gainacademy.com). By now, thousands of employees from more than 35 countries have been trained, at companies like Heineken, eBay and Nike. Through this experience GAIn has proven to be more than a high quality training program, but a partner in the AI transformation of companies, that accelerates and excites people to adopt a new way of working. GAIn offers a unique combination of 60+ modules for all levels of the organization with the focus on creating value and impact. Trainings are delivered by field experts with 15+ years of hands-on experience in the field of AI.
In a quickly developing market with an increasing demand for AI skill building, GAIn has high ambitions to build and scale up further. Part of that ambition is strengthening and professionalizing our program management, for which we are looking for new talented team-members.
One of the key pillars of the GAIn Academy is our AI & Data Talent program. For more than 15 years we have been developing talent (at the start of their careers) to become allround Data Scientists and AI Engineers and accelerate as professionals in data and AI. To realize further growth of this successful program, both for multi-company classes as well as inhouse programs at our bigger clients, we are looking for a Program Manager.
As Program Manager of the AI & Data Talent Program you are responsible for the coordination, realization and innovation of our 3-year program and the related events. The range of tasks consist of the following key activities:
- You act as the key link between client managers, participants, trainers and content developers; understanding client and participant needs and ensuring optimal synergy between trainings and practical applicability.
- You are accountable for the entire planning of the 3-year program, the communication to participants and managers, and the involvement of the trainers. To this end, you work closely together with our Operations Manager.
- You are the first point of contact for participant questions on their learning track. As well as for client questions related to the development of data scientists and engineers. Both for existing and new relations. For the key accounts you will work closely together with the account responsible leads from MIcompany.
- You actively steer the balance between program standardization and tailoring of the program to specific client needs.
- You organize different external events, such as the Leadership Board (with all managers from the participating companies), graduation events and alumni gatherings.
- You collaborate with the GAIn marketing team in creating exciting content around the program.
- You facilitate different parts of the 3-year program, such as the kick-off, presentation moments and specific GAIn modules on personal development and advisory skills.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent project management/ organizational skills
- Proactive fixer: You are an independent worker, who takes initiative to quickly act and overcome challenges.
- Communicative: You are able to communicate in a clear and structured way, both verbally and written.
- Passionate about education and developing AI skills
- You are driven to help starters in their growth path to all-round Data & AI professionals.
- AI-minded: You have affinity with the field of AI (Data Science, Technology) and are curious to keep up with innovations.
- Able to create value in a dynamic environment
- Problem solving skills: You are strong in developing practical solutions for complex challenges.
- Flexible: You are efficient under changing circumstances and deadlines. Under time-pressure you are able to keep a good overview of your tasks and determine priorities.
- Service-oriented mindset and skills
- Client oriented: You are focused on the need of the client (managers and participants). You are an empathic good listener, who is driven to optimally help our clients.
- Quality focused: You are strongly driven to achieve the best results and have a good eye for detail.
- Strong team player
- Team builder: You are able to build (client) teams / groups of participants and understand how to motivate a group to get most out of a program.
- Connector: You are able to connect with the right colleagues to get the needed support in your standardization and innovation efforts.
- You have a HBO or University degree
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience with designing and facilitating educational programs, or similar processes, in a dynamic environment
- You have proven experience with training, teaching and/or coaching
- Proficient in Dutch and English
- Available for 32 – 40 hours per week
What do we offer?
MIcompany offers you an attractive job in an inspiring location in the center of Amsterdam. There is sufficient room to shape and expand your role, and to develop yourself further. Our offer consists of:
- Working in the champions league with respect to the clients (global industry leaders), the quality, and the impact of the talent program
- The opportunity to shape and be part of the revolutionary new world of AI
- Trainings and intensive coaching to sharpen your personal skills and AI knowledge
- Competitive salary and secondary employment conditions
- An environment with smart, young, ambitious and slightly nerdy colleagues that challenge you and make you laugh
- Quarterly team building events, sports activities and weekly Friday night drinks on our rooftop terrace
What is next?
- Submit your CV and cover letter (in either Dutch or English)
- Have your first interview to get to know each other
- Meet more people from our team during the second interview
- Receive and sign our offer
- Drink champagne at our office bar
Interested? Apply now! And who knows, maybe we will see you soon!
Questions? Feel free to ask them via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly on +31 20 715 52 90