What is the position of a Applied Data Scientist about?
• You start as a Data Scientist in our Technology team. Together with a team of Data Scientists and Data Engineers you will create analytical applications for our clients.
• From the start you will contribute to challenging projects for the top of the industry. You will embed advanced analytical models in the strategic decision making process of our clients through the development of such applications.
• You work closely together with our clients to understand their needs and translate these into interactive apps that create impact within the organization.
• As a Applied Data Scientist you will mainly be responsible for the back end development of these applications, using techniques such as Go, Python, VueJS and the newest cloud stacks.
We are constantly looking for young analytical talent who recognize themselves in the following profile:
• Recently graduated (MSc) in Computer Science or another study where programming is central.
• Affinity with data and some experience with SQL, R and/or Python.
• Analytical, curious, and ambitious. Result-driven, pragmatic and persuasive.
• The drive to contribute to innovative Data Analytics projects in an ambitious and fast growing company.
• Focus on personal development and eager to learn.
• Proficiency in the Dutch language.
What do we have to offer?
• A kick-start of your career as a AppliedData Scientist in the young and ambitious MIcompany team.
• A unique working environment with focus on your personal development, including:
- The opportunity to join our three-year MIacademy Analytical Talentship Program. This program, consisting of 15% of your working time, will ensure that you will reach the absolute top of the industry.
- A personal coach who helps you grow your technical skills (through certificates) and soft skills.
• A positive team environment with quarterly team building events and weekly Friday afternoon drinks at our bar.
• A highly competitive starting salary, including a mobile phone and laptop.